I am looking for an additional Technical Writer to work in the Parallels Automation unit. Parallels Automation is a suite of software products that service providers worldwide license to build, operate and manage their Cloud service platforms.
See also Protected content
This could be ideal for you if you are a native Englisher speaker/writer with interest in technologies (Cloud services) and currently live in Moscow.
The responsibilities of a Parallels Automation Technical Writer:
- Write documentation in English for our Automation suite.
Protected content different audiences:
Protected content who buy, manage and consume services.
Protected content Providers (and their Resellers) employees who operate the systems.
Protected content Professional Services and System Integrators who deploy and configure the systems.
- Covering multiple documentation types:
Protected content Notes
Protected content Guides
Protected content Help
Protected content Base Articles
Protected content Product Locale
- Update documentation in every release based on product changes.
- Improve documentation based on user feedback.
- Work with our localization department to get other locales updated.
- Closely work with Program Managers and developers on change descriptions.
The requirements for this position are:
- Passionate about writing and explaining things to users.
- Strong written English.
- Basic spoken English.
- Higher education (technical area is an advantage).
- Work experience in technical writing.
- Experience with professional authoring tools (AuthorIT knowledge is a big advantage).
- Good communication skills, working in team.
If you are interested, please contact our recruiter Oxana ( Protected content ) or me directly by PM.