Job Ref: G3MOUK6
A Russian family are seeking a live out native English speaking governess for their 4 year old daughter.
The family are in the process of relocating to the UK and would like the governess to teach the child the language, culture and etiquette of Britain.
The family are spending Summer in Moscow and will travel internationally. The governess will travel with the family on holidays to various destinations around the world. They are planning to relocate in September Protected content . The girl will start attending school once the family have moved so the girl should already have been introduce to the language/culture.
To apply for this role:
Protected content experience working with children
- Knowledge of the British educational system (B.Ed, PGCE)
- Teaching/children related education
- Possess excellent references
- Provide detailed work history/reasons for leaving previous jobs
- Be in possession of a CRB/DBS certificate
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Working hours are 5 days per week.
Protected content per week.
- £800 per week.
- Flights and visas paid
- International travel during the Summer
- Accommodation provided (live-out)
*This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extending once in the UK*
26th May Protected content
Please send your CVs to: Protected content