Join now

Сonsecutive and conference interpreter Ru-Eng (Moscow)

Hello,
I am Svetlana Taskaeva, certified freelance Moscow-based translator Ru-Eng. Since Protected content , I have been providing translation services (consecutive and conference interpreting) for organizations, companies, and individual persons both in Russia and abroad, in vast array of activities and industries (including health & beauty, production & sales, construction, IT, education, advertising & PR, marketing, medicine, to name just a few sectors).
I will be glad to be of use if you need a conference interpreter at an international event, VIP negotiations, press conferences, receptions or during business negotiations, working conferences, trainings, workshops, audits, etc.
I will also come in handy if you have to talk to Russian officials, or to go to a Russian doctor, or a notary public (once I interpreted during a civil wedding ceremony for the English-speaking bridegroom and his parents).
If you need any further information (like CV or fees), leave your request and contact details here or send an e-mail to Protected content

Best regards,
Svetlana

Moscow Forum