Join now

Personal driver and assistant (Moscow)

Views

Hello!
My name is Yury. I am a professional driver. I am 58 years old. . Fine health. I love sport. I have the higher education, and I can speak English. I was born, and I live in Moscow therefore, it is excellent, I know all infrastructure of Moscow. I have a family. 32 years I go on the car, and I have a broad experience of driving of the car of a class of business. Also I have the International certificate on safe driving During the whole time in, I wasn't unpleasant situations on roads. Style of driving of the car quietly . Passengers never worry at a trip with me even in the center of Moscow at the strong movement.
8 years I work in Chevron Corporation (USA) and I have only affirmative answers and thanks from the boss and from staff of Chevron Corporation. Together with the driver's duties always I helped in case of need members of the family of the boss (excursion with interesting places of the city, purchase of necessary food, delivery of children with school and personal instructions), Krom of all is excellent that I own the personal computer, and I love animals.
Unfortunately, the term of stay in Russia of my boss is finished, and I have to look for work.
You will be happy if you choose me as the driver and the assistant. Payment for work on mutual coordination
Sincerely yours Yuri

E-mail - Protected content

Moscow Forum