Join now

Private German classes (Native German linguist) (Moscow)

Guten Tag / Hallo / Privet,
sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
liebe Schüler und Studenten,

Improve your German language skills? Do it easily through individual face-to face classes which focus on your needs and desires! References can be provided if needed.

If you want to improve your language skills easily, although you will have to do your homework, to open up a whole new world of knowledge and interest to you, please contact me!

I'm a very patient teacher with good humor. :-)! The past of your learning rate comes second. More importunately is what we achieve together, the questions you will have and that you improve over the course of time. Learning a new language always comes hand in hand with patience, though we will take it step by step!!!

I am a qualified enthusiastic German teacher from Berlin offering:
 Basic private German classes for Beginners (A1+A2 level)
• Basic language skills for Beginners at A1+A2 level (textbook and audio provided) with a mixture of theory and practice (role-play for daily life situations & interactions, travel, office, work etc.)

 Advanced private German classes for Advanced Students (B1+B2 up to C1 level)
• Advanced language skills for German at B1+B2 up to C1 level (textbook and audio provided) with a mixture of theory, conversional practice (role-play for daily life situations & interactions travel, office, work etc.)

I am looking for additional students from 10 years of age to adults. Basic, general and conversational German will be taught.

Send me a private email: C. Protected content for any questions you may have.

Bye for now!