Ready for a challenge?
Then consider the position as sales manager at Terrakultur.
Join a growing modern international company where you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and take active part in the development of the organization. Be a part of a young team with active people.
You will be given a competitive compensation package where only your talent and drive sets the upper limit.
• At least 2 years experience sales or project management, preferably on big international projects. Identify new opportunities for finding new clients.
• Lead and manage negotiations with existing and new customers, close deals.
• Prepare offers, presentations, calculations
• Higher education (degree or experience from of design is a plus).
• Fluent English (upper-intermediate)
• Advanced PC-user: MS Office
• Ability to draw-up and check estimates, responsible, communication skills.
• Highly skilled in interaction with customers and partners, ability to work with high documentats-flow.
• Should be a self-starter, oriented toward problem solving and disciplined to bring issues to rapid closure, self-confident and team player.
Please send your CV on
or contact directly on Protected content