Join now

Seeking work in Moscow

I'm currently looking for work in Moscow as I moved here a couple of years ago (I have permission to live and work in Russia). My Russian language skills are very limited but am trying to learn, so I understand that opportunities may be limited at the moment. One thought has been to try to find work as a courier for the time being, but I am open to most other suggestions. I live 5 minutes walk from the metro (Varshavskaya), so I have easy access to public transport. Having worked for the Civil Service for many years, I have a wide range of office skills from general filing to data input to tracing and updating accounts. During my time as an administrative officer and assistant, I worked as part of a team. Our office was regarded as achieving some of the highest work outputs in the country and were often called to assist with project and urgent work loads. I have always had a great interest in using and learning about new technologies. I have also had responsibility for the office’s computer systems and have gained many new skills during in my post as an I.T. Support Officer.
E-mail: Protected content