Would you like to take on the challenge as General Director of Terrakultur and lead the NEXT Swedish business revolution in Russia?
Terrakultur is the leading interior landscaping specialist in Russia, with operations in Moscow and Saint Petersburg. We services over Protected content , hotels and shopping centers with customized installations of green plants, trees and flowers. In line with our vision we gradually expand with additional service related division to address the rapidly growing needs of the corporate market in Russia.
Are you a person with ambitions, drive and strategic thinking and would like to become our new General Director?
As the present General Director is about to leave Russia we are in the need of a new Director to lead the company and its organization through the next critical phase of expansion. We believe that a proactive approach, strong integrity, good communication skills and not at least passion for the business are keys to succeed in this role. The candidate that qualifies for the role will enjoy a competitive compensation package including stock options.
Candidate profile – Managing Director
Position: Managing Director
Reporting to: The Board of Directors
· MBA or relevant experience
· Entrepreneurial approach
· Experience from B2B service industry
· Documented leadership skills
· Independent and creative mindset
· Russian experience and language skills are beneficial but not mandatory
Responsibilities of the position:
· Overall responsibility for the development of the business in line with the vision defined by the Shareholders
· Optimize P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow performance.
· Accurate and objective operational and financial reporting to the Board
· Establishing and maintaining an efficient organizational structure and business processes
· Development of the staff to ensure excellent competencies and the right attitude over time
· Definition and follow up of targets for departments and key personnel
· Strict control of all costs and investments
· Personal involvement and supervision of major commercial agreements.
· Maintain and develop the company´s brand and reputation in line with the vision
· Develop market analysis and business plans for new segments/services as discussion material to the Board
Applications should be received by Jan. 10th and sent to: Protected content
Questions answered by: Carl-Magnus Stenberg, Vice Chariman of the Board, Tel. Protected content .