Bombay Hash Run #473 on 30th March 2014. (Mumbai)
BH3 RUNS ON KINGFISHER!!
*When: Sunday 30 March Protected content , 10.00 AM Sharp.
Registration Rs.250/- pp for the run
Registration at 9.30 AM at venue.*
If you are on for the run please send a mail/call us by Friday 28 March so we can mismanage better. Please call Ketki on Protected content
Hares: Horny Yeti, Deepak, Amey
Where: Kamshet, Horny Yeti's Villa
1.From Vashi toll to Express Highway starting : 18 Kms ( Rs Protected content
2.To Express highway Toll naka : 32 Kms ( Rs Protected content
3.Leave the 1st Exit of Khandala and take 2nd Exit to Lonavala after 22 kms
4.Get on the Old Mumbai Pune highway, and reach Kusgaon Toll after 1 kms ( Rs 39 Return, valid till midnight only)
5. Keep on the highway for 14 Kms towards Pune and at Hirvani Restaurant get onto the service road on the left.
6. After around half a kilometer take a left U pin turn at Shiv Kripa.
7. After around Protected content , at Jai Durga Chicken shop, you shall see a huge iron gateway on the right on the road, for the road leading to Uksan Village.
8. You shall get to a railway crossing after a kilometer.
9. Keep going on the road for 10 kms. Follow the 'Nirvana' signs. ( Nirvana is the famous para gliding place)
10. Once you reach Nirvana sign on the road, do NOT turn left towards it, but keep going straight for another 2 kms and you shall reach the house with a colorful door .You will pass a sign that says Pegasus, and also a school. ( ask for the 'Mehta house' )
Look for On On Signs.
Its apprx Protected content after Vashi Toll and the travel time would be about 2 hrs from Vashi.
By train, you can reach Lonavala, and take the local Lonavala Pune train and get off at Kamshet town.
From there to Uksan there are two options.
1. The ST Bus leaves around 9 am, and reached Uksan in an hour. You get off at the last stop where the ST bus takes a U turn. It will charge you Rs 14.
2. There are share a cab / car options. It leaves as it fills up with passengers. Charges Rs 20 per person and takes around 45 minutes to reach.
Both the bus and the car are available from the bus depot that is in middle of the town market, around half a kilometer from the station.
Note: Please carry water for the run as there are no water stops on the run.