Join now

Happy Hour Group's 1st Event - 31 March, Lager Bay (Mumbai)

Hello Ladies & Gents!

Just thought I’d let you all know that “The Internations Mumbai Happy Hour and Weekend Get-together” group is hosting its first event tomorrow at Lager Bay in Bandra. This event is primarily for members of the group but of course everybody at Internations Mumbai is welcome so please take a look at the details of the event below and if you’d like to join us, just let me know. I do have a reserved number of places at the Restaurant so please either respond to this forum thread or go to the events page and join this event so that I have a fair idea of the number of people who will be coming to the event. Thanks!

Here are the event details:

When: Saturday March 31st, Protected content this Saturday)
Where: Lager Bay, Bandra
Timing: 8 pm to 11 pm
Cover Charge: Rs. 650/- per person
Food and Drinks: For the cover charge we get access to unlimited amounts of 6 starters (3 veg and 3 non veg Protected content domestic beer. After that all food and drinks are charged as per on the menu.

In case you’d like to know more about the group, here’s out official page:

Protected content

& finally, here is a review of Lager Bay by Time out that you can check out, if you haven’t already been:

Protected content

Thanks for your time! Hope to see a couple of you at the event tomorrow. Cheers!

Rohit

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners