Join now

Resident visa (Mumbai)

Does anyone know of a way to by-pass the visa requirements to avoid having to leave the country for two months every 6 months?

I am asking for a friend in their early 20's.

Compensate an attorney who can put this person on a corporation or permenant document in order to live full time?

Thanks, any help will do!
Point us in the right direction.

Protected content

Mumbai Forum