Join now

25 activities for children during lock down (Munich)

Hello,
I just recently joined and am happy to connect .
And here I have a humble and little, yet timely request or favour to ask , hoping this will be ok with InteNations policies.

As many of us already have spent some time in the home office and it will probably continue for quite some time.
I would like to leave the business on the side and be useful in other ways. And so I have written an eBook that can help all the colleagues, friends and acquaintances working in the home office to counteract the camp-rouble and to make the time spent together with the children more relaxed and with interesting activities, or at least more bearable. Because in the long run, all this is a huge burden, both for parents and the children. Stress management and resilience may very quickly reach their limits here.
I hope that when their own ideas for employment run out, these 25 activities will provide lots of fun and a good atmosphere and contribute to the cohesion and well-being of the families.
Even if you don't have children yourself now, please think of your colleagues, friends and acquaintances.
Simply forward this eBook to all the parents you know and contribute to the well-being of the families - please use your social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, etc and networks such as InterNations, …
Thank you, all the best and stay/get well soon.
Ulf Brackmann
Protected content

Here is the link for the free eBook in German and English
Protected content

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners