Join now

Intl Driving "license" NOT your typical Question! (Munich)

Hi, I am an expat living in Munich, and I hold both Australian and US driving licenses. My boyfriend is German and holds a UK license. We are going on holiday abroad (outside the EU) and need an international license to rent a car overseas. Is it possible to get an IDP here in Germany somehow? Normally I would go to AAA in the States, but I am not in the states nor do I plan to be there before our holiday. Can someone please advise?

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners