Join now

Canadian seeking employment in Delhi (New Delhi)

Currently in Delhi till the 20th of Feb.

I am a Canadian Citizen & possess an OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) status permitting me to legally work in India. Also, after a year and a half of living and working in India, I have a good grasp of the work culture here. I am fluent in English and have a good command on the following languages: French, Hindi and Marathi. Most importantly I wish to relocate to India permanently. I would therefore be a suitable and enthusiastic candidate to bridge the gap between East & West, as I am familiar with both cultures having worked and lived in both countries. If any suitable positions are open please do contact me.

While well versed in the field, I am not limiting myself to the Banking industry. I also posses 2 years of project management experience in Telecommunications and have assisted with several networking events/conferences on a voluntary leisure basis. In concurrence with my dynamic and flexible demeanor, these experiences allow me to explore and adapt to a wide range of circumstances and demands, making me an ideal candidate for any position requiring a professional with my skill set.

Please do contact me with any leads or guidance.