Join now

Canadian seeking employment in Delhi (New Delhi)

Currently in Delhi till the 20th of Feb.

I am a Canadian Citizen & possess an OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) status permitting me to legally work in India. Also, after a year and a half of living and working in India, I have a good grasp of the work culture here. I am fluent in English and have a good command on the following languages: French, Hindi and Marathi. Most importantly I wish to relocate to India permanently. I would therefore be a suitable and enthusiastic candidate to bridge the gap between East & West, as I am familiar with both cultures having worked and lived in both countries. If any suitable positions are open please do contact me.

While well versed in the field, I am not limiting myself to the Banking industry. I also posses 2 years of project management experience in Telecommunications and have assisted with several networking events/conferences on a voluntary leisure basis. In concurrence with my dynamic and flexible demeanor, these experiences allow me to explore and adapt to a wide range of circumstances and demands, making me an ideal candidate for any position requiring a professional with my skill set.

Please do contact me with any leads or guidance.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

New Delhi Forum