Spanish native speaker internship (New Delhi)
We, Parallels and Meridians, are a year old agency based in New Delhi (we have six office worldwide including australia, srilanka. Nepal, bhoutan, united state & France), starting Spanish travel market based in india to operate tour in india and indian subcontinent for Spanish traveller.
Company is looking for a qualified intern to join our sales/marketing team. Our sales department provide quality travel with competitive price in india and indian subcontinent, and seeks an intern who can participate in our day to day sales activity and market research campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales (B2C).
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Company is looking for an undergraduate or graduate student who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Travel. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- The ability and desire to sell;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- A good level of numeracy.
- Fluency in a foreign language can be helpful.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Market research, Language