Join now

Content Writer Needed (New Delhi)

I have a full time Content Writer position open in my company for people with experience. You will be working for an American manager (me):

CONTENT WRITER
The Content Writer will provide subject matter in an international style, for web sites, blogs, banner ad copy, print ad copy, social media, trade show signage and pre-show marketing materials, advertisements, press releases, and other content to assist the Marketing department in promoting client divisions both on- and off-line. This person will proactively update, manage and develop content for VNL, Shyam Telecom, & Shyam Networks. The qualified candidate will also ensure content is an accurate representation of the products, adds value to the site/print offering and improves the user experience of the brand. The Content Writer should be able to work as part of a team and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills.
Responsibilities
• Work as part of the Marketing team developing concepts, branding & messages.
• Secure identities on a variety of social networks to promote client divisions.
• Provide compelling on-line social media content, join appropriate on-line trade groups, connect with other industry contacts, press, bloggers and interested individuals in an effort to promote client divisions (NOTE: Social profiles and content are assets of the individual companies- not for personal use.)
• Work with external resources and experts to develop white papers & presentations.
• Develop scripts for multimedia pieces and interview Q&As.
• Ensure content for two blog posts per week, averaging Protected content .
• Secure an average of two articles per week averaging Protected content posted on blogs, article submission sites, and social media.
• Secure other marketing content as assigned on as needed basis.

Send resume & cover letter with salary requirements to: Protected content

Thanks!
-- Jeanne

New Delhi Forum