E-Commerce Manager (New Delhi)
Hi people, we are seeking for E-Commerce Manager for a fashion styling company. Please find here detailed information. Feel free to comment if you have any concerns :)
The main responsibility of e-Commerce manager: Increasing sales online and the company's turnovers. The e-Commerce manager must have two essential skills: Website Skill and Sales Skill.
e-Commerce Manager will join the Sales team and will be in charge of e-Commerce business in coordination with the Sales Department.
• e-Commerce Manager will develope ROI strategy for several e-commerce sites, taking account in other sales channels (including retail)
• e-Commerce Manager will be in charge of budget web, define and implement plan to activate web marketing strategy: SEO and paid, emailing, affiliate, display, establishing partnerships, social networking to increase traffic, reputation and loyalty site users
• e-Commerce Manager manage to aquisite campaigns: SEM, SEO, Affliate, Marketplace, Display Campaign White Label.
• e-Commerce Manager will be main in charge of Customer Relationship Management activities of company
• e-Commerce Manager will analyze and report the performance of wesbite marketing (Website, Campaigns, sales, ROI, Google Analytics)
• e-Commerce Manager will control the campaign budget
• e-Commerce Manager manage website interfaces between the different services (logistics, commercial) and need to ensure the smooth process of onlines sales, depending on stock availability, security of online payment and services.
• e-Commerce Manager will sum up and analysis the statistic and financial dashboard.
• Bachelor degree or higher, a minimum of 1 year experience as e-commerce Project manager/Responsable e-commerce, ideally in retail industry
• Independent and creative, good sense of business and customer satifaction, also have a good knowledge of new technologies (Magento)
• Strong organizational skill and business issue understanding
• Ability to work in a team and versatility
• Involve, dynamic and proactive
• Fluent in English
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in English to the following address: Protected content