French Project Manager recruitment (New Delhi)
FRENCH PROJECT MANAGER
Project Manager responsible for communication with clients and manage the assigned technical team during the project development phase. The primary responsibility is leading teams to complete the projects successfully.
Project Manager is also required to oversee and direct various projects at the same time
- Manage a team of Web Developers
- Manage resource allocation, schedules and work queues.
- Provide level of effort and project implementation strategies, progress tracking and deadlines of projects in work queues.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Technical Support and other Research Groups to achieve the goal.
- Planning and Developing rich user interface for new web-based applications in accordance with the design specifications, user interface style guides and establish usability standards
SKILL & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BM in Computer Science of Information Systems or Equivalent
- Protected content of experience in designing and developing rich web-based application
Protected content experience in all aspects of Project Management, including Project creation, Project Planning, Risk Management, Change control and budget Management,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Strong organizational and project management skill
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
- Native French language
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic and creative working environment
- Working time: 10am – 8pm
Monday – Saturday
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in English to the following address: Protected content
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.