Join now

GK1 maid and apartment available 1st Nov (New Delhi)

Dear All,

I am leaving my beautiful GK1 apartment to move to Gurgaon because of my husband's work. Abit sad to leave as the location is excellent (a short walk from M block Market) and the apartment is spacious yet cosy! :-( The landlord is a nice old guy too :-)

It has 2 ensuite bedrooms and it comes unfurnished (with the option to buy my fridge and washing machine, both 1 year old and in great condition), it has a lovely large living/dining with lots of natural light and a balcony.

The building is in good condition and well maintained as the landlord lives downstairs (but is not at all intrusive). The place also has a lift (elevator).

Total size is around Protected content ft.

I think the landlord is going to ask for Rs 50, Protected content of the common areas (shared cost of the elevator maintenance, water pump motor, sweeping of common areas etc - around Rs Protected content be paid in cash). Currently I'm paying 47,500 just for your info. Regarding the costing you can talk to him directly of you like the apartment.

Ideally he will want to rent it from 1st Nov as that's when we move out.

If you are interested in coming to take a look, please give me a call on Protected content .

Lastly, I'd also like to recommend our wonderful maid, Mitlesh, who comes everyday, 7 days a week, for around two hours a day. She does the sweeping, mopping (floor wiping), dusting and dish-washing. She's very honest and reliable, and thorough with her work. I'd be more than happy to introduce you.