Join now

Looking for a Job in Delhi (New Delhi)

Hello InterNation members,

I wondering if anyone can provide a couple names/ contact info of some recruiters / head hunters.
(I haven't had any luck with the ones I've found and know)

I'll provide a brief background on myself: I recently relocated to New Delhi from New York. Having working in the corporate sector in New York, I have had the ability to develop and hone a variety of skills. My experiences in the field of communication have allowed me to demonstrate my ability to lead, work harmoniously with a team, write internal and external reports, analyze, deliver on deadlines, meet challenges and develop strategies. Furthermore, my upbringing in Zambia, and adulthood plus professional life in the United States, has given me the unique opportunity to appreciate the nuances of various cultures, which in turn has contributed to my personal and professional growth.

To elaborate a little further, while in New York, I worked in the capacity of an Investor Relations Associate at a cross-border Investor Relations and Financial Communication agency. In this role, I was able to acquire a sound understanding of the capital markets as well as develop my skills in project management, project coordination and organization – all a result of the undertaking of global road shows, investor days and conferences. Writing press releases, briefing materials, perception studies and feedback memos was a crucial part of my profession, and one that I enjoyed thoroughly. I will be happy to tell you more should you be interested. (This isn't a cover letter right!! ehehhe)

I do understand that the Investor Relations industry in India is in its infancy and I am happy to look at other roles that suit my qualifications and experiences.

While I am interested in working for the MNCs in India, my main preference lies in working for an International NGO/Development organization such as the UN/UNICF/UNDP/WFP/USAID etc etc. (I constantly refer to these organizations' websites for vacancies etc. )

Look forward to hearing from you.

New Delhi Forum