Join now

Mid-Summer IN get together in New Delhi

Dear all,

I hope everyone who did not yet manage to "flee" to cooler climatic zones is doing fine, despite rather excessive temperatures in Delhi and surroundings! We will have our next get together on Sunday the 26th of July, at the Park Balluchi, starting at the "official High Tea timing" of 4.30 pm. We have chosen this date as it will fit in very well with most members who are or will go on summer vacations. Park Balluchi is located inside the Deer Park in Hauz Kas, an amazing green oasis right in the middle of Delhi. Deer and other animals come right next to the restaurant; its ideal for families as well as it has large areas for kids to enjoy themselves in the middle of nature. Please find links to the website of Park Balluchi and the respective Google map below:

Protected content

Protected content

We will have a cover charge of Protected content for a variety of amazing veg. and non-veg. snacks; all alcoholic drinks will be available for Rs. Protected content soft drinks as per consumption.

I would like to invite you and your significant other and your kids to this highly anticipated get together. Please do register latest on the 24th of July in the respective event, the link for which is being provided below. In case you have registered yourself but for some reason come to know that you will not be able to attend please do cancel in time so that we can plan accordingly.

Protected content

I look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Lambert

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners