Professional Indic Translators & Editors Required (New Delhi)
Category: Translators and Editors, Freelance
Andovar, an international localization company with a new office in Kolkata, is looking for professional translators and editors who have excellent knowledge in various subject fields to work with us.
• This is a freelance and work-from-home position.
• Specific translation software is required, no exceptions. Training and licenses will be provided (free of charge).
• Rates are negotiable.
• You must be a native speaker of Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu or Urdu.
• Previous translation experience is an advantage.
• You must have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
• Small translation test of Protected content is required.
Interested parties, please apply by sending your detailed resume (in English) and your relevant experience to freelance(at)andovar(dot)com. Applications sent to other email addresses will be ignored.
Important: You must include the following application codes in subject line of your email:
“TAS” for Assamese
"TBN" for Bengali
“THI” for Hindi
"TML" for Malayalam
"TPA" for Punjabi
"TGU" for Gujarati
"TMR" for Marathi
"TTA" for Tamil
"TTE" for Telugu
“TUR” for Urdu