Join now

Room for rent in Malviya Nagar- Females only (New Delhi)

Hi all!

I recently moved back to Delhi and into a 3-bedroom apartment in Malviya Nagar. The interior is newly renovated, with accent walls, marble flooring, built-in closets, the likes. The apartment is close to the Malviya Nagar Metro Station on Yellow Line (just a few minutes by Rikshaw) and walking distance from Select City Walk / PVR Saket. Groceries are available downstairs, there are loads of restaurants that do home deliveries and there is a supermarket, small park, hospital and laundromat (which has a pick-up, fold and drop-off service) all within 5 minutes' walking distance.

I am looking for one flatmate, female, preferably (but not necessarily) German, Russian or Spanish-speaking (Hey, I can help you with Hindi, Bengali or English in exchange, if you like). Actually, while the language thing would be a big bonus, my priority is to find someone I'd get along with. And it's certainly not limited to expats, btw.

The rent is 17, Protected content one month's security). It includes the following:
- parking for one car/ small vehicle
- basic furnishing (Air conditioner, bed, pillow, table, chair, closet),
- high speed internet
- ensuite (shared) bathroom with a window
- access to balcony (not attached to this room, though). The room has a window, but with not much of a view, unfortunately.
- shared space in the small refrigerator
- use of pots and pans in the modern, modular kitchen
- cleaning lady for the floor surface every morning
- Garbage pick-up service and building's common area cleaner-fee
- Orientation assistance and a small tour of the neighborhood by yours truly :)

Not included:
- electricity bill
- food
- other incidental expenses

The room is available immediately. Contact me here or at Protected content with a little bit about you, and when and for how long you'd be interested in staying. Once again, females only, please.