Join now

Searching for a flatmate... (New Delhi)

Who is: a working professional with a sharp/ dry sense of humour and a warm personality.

To move in: on or around 1 November (happy to negotiate).

In: a homely, well-lit and spacious 2 bhk flat with attached bathrooms, plus a fairly large danceable living space, clean kitchen and two balconies - one front facing a park and the other back facing more buildings.
The living room and kitchen are furnished to a minimalist's standard and I would be happy for you to add, contribute, change howsoever, so it also feels like your home too. You will have to furnish your bedroom - there is already a geezer and AC in place - you may be required to contribute toward the AC rental, which we can discuss.

Locality: Chittaranjan Park, near market No. 2. Closest metro connectivity is Nehru Place (violet line) about Protected content drive by autorick depending on traffic or you could walk 20 mins through the sense-erupting neighbourhood of Govindpuri from Govindpuri metro station (also violet line).

Rent: INR 16, Protected content (1 months rent and 1 month deposit is required in advance - not negotiable).

If you are interested and would like to view, meet or discuss: please contact me at Protected content or on Protected content . If I am unable to answer your call, please drop me an e-mail or text.

Cheers!

Leena

New Delhi Forum