Join now

Seeking Flatshare in South Delhi (New Delhi)

Hi Internations! Happy New Year! I'm excited to meet some of you down the line. I'm moving to Delhi for ~1yr starting late February. I'll be working in Gurgaon, but would like to live somewhere livelier. Must be off the yellow line...I'm thinking Hauz Khas, Green Park, etc. but I don't know much and am open to suggestions.

I'm a 29yr old woman from NYC; low-key, clean, good cook; looking to be social but also safe; on a budget but too old/cranky for student flophouses. Would love to live with other young professionals, Indian or otherwise, who want to make a flat a proper home. Besides working life (public health research), I'm a musician and have spent a lot of time abroad; I'm excited to meet other creative people, explore Delhi culture, and engage in good conversations at home in as many languages as possible. Greenish neighborhoods ideal and outdoor space, even a terrace, a definite plus. Furnished, if possible. Anybody know of any suitable rooms for rent or have promising leads? I appreciate the help!