Join now

Two small serviced apartments in quiet Gurgaon are (New Delhi)

Dear all,

My neighbors have recently moved out and I am helping my landlord to find a replacement. His four serviced apartments are located in a 3 storey building in DLF City Phase 1, the area between DT Mega Mall and Qutub Market. It takes me about 5 minutes walking to either of the two neighborhood markets or the Mall, and 10 minutes by rickshaw to Galleria. My daily ride to work in Cyber City is about Protected content .

The free apartments are one 1 bedroom and one 2 bedroom unit with balconies, one/two bathrooms, living room and kitchen. The furnishings are new and unusually modern and simple. Bathrooms and kitchen have proper appliances and plumbing, huge shower cabins and are generally bright and neat. The kitchen comes equipped with modular furniture, intelligently designed storage and of course all crockery and cutlery, including a coffee maker and such essential things as wine glasses and a cork screw.

The apartments are being serviced by a team of housekeepers who clean once a day, change your linen, guard the property and are otherwise happy to assist the tenants in all our needs. They do my laundry (about 150Rs/load), some of my shopping, send clothes to the dry cleaner or tailor and even help with our rooftop events (did I mention the shared rooftop?). There is also a shared dinner room.
The house has so far always been shared by young expat professionals and is great for people who are not planning to stay forever or come with the whole family.

I stayed in other serviced apartments in Gurgaon before but found it to be a real advantage to live in a more personal atmosphere instead of a high rise building. The apartments are a little more expensive than Enkay etc. but for me coming home to a place I like is definitely worth it. Not to mention the sundowners and after work drinks with friends and neighbors!

Please get in touch in case you have any further questions or want pictures - or call the landlord directly if you want to speak about prices or see the apartment: Anil - Protected content .

Hurry up - BBQ season is here!