Join now

Summer Cafe Job Available, Beaulieu Sur Mer (Nice)

Hey All.

I friend of mine runs a Cafe on the Port of Beaulieu Sur Mer and is looking for one perhaps two staff for the Summer months until at least the end of September perhaps even into October, starting immediately.

I worked in this Cafe last Summer and had a blast. Great conditions, good rate of pay, wonderful customers and an all round fun atmosphere to be in. It is twelve tables, so at it's busiest it is about fifty pax. So yes at the height of tourist season it is going to be quite busy, but I still found it very rewarding.

Previous hospitality experience is highly sought after (however not essential if you believe you are a quick learner and can think on your feet) and any other skills such as Barrister or Bar experience would be a bonus.

I am not working there this year as I am back in London now, so I am just trying to help my friend find the right people for his team.

If you would like any further information, please reply to this advertisement or message me directly with your details and I will pass them onto my friend. Please hurry however as this role will fill very fast.