Travelling Butler wanted (Nice)
Butler wanted (with periodical travel to France & base in London)
We are looking for a butler (ideally with Chief Stewardess background or similar). To be based in a beautiful family home in London & France. Some periodical travelling in Europe with the family might be required. Accommodation: provided while travelling, none whilst in London. Salary on application. The position is permanent, full time.
Outline of Duties
• Front of House service, meeting and greeting guests.
• Formal and informal meal service, setting up and clearing of the table.
• Wardrobe management.
• Helping out with the housekeeping (there are already two housekeepers), when needed, ensuring the property is always in a good order, responsible for stock rotation.
• Managing the family’s preferences.
• Purchasing for and receiving deliveries to the house, online shopping.
• Overseeing and managing contractors.
• Any other duties required to support the household operation.
• Ideally, understanding wines.
• Optional, but beneficial – good driving skills (mainly abroad for shopping and meeting family in the airport).
Key Requirements and Desirable Attributes
• Experience of working for a private family.
• Flexibility with working hours and travel.
• A high level of professionalism.
• Discreet, with the understanding of confidentiality.
• Ability to use initiative and respond proactively to changing situations and ad hoc requests.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Well presented with high standards of personal grooming.
If interested, please send your CV to: Protected content with the subject “butler’s position”.