Join now

Videographer/photographer looking for a job (Nice)

Hi, I am a Spanish videographer and photographer. I am moving to Nice in January and maybe someone can help me in my job search? :)

I have a BA in Audiovisual Communication and more than 10 years of experience working in television, radio and different production companies as a cameraman, video editor, post-production and broadcast technician.

Lately I work as a free lancer and I have done many promotional videos for smaller and bigger businesses, documentaries, music videos, celebration videos, short movies as well as photography.

If you are interested, please, check up the following links to see some of my work:
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

I am open for new projects and cooperation. If you work on a film project and need a cameraman and/or video editor or you know someone that does, I would be glad to join the crew. Or if some of you want to make a video or photography for you or your business, I have full equipment.

Is there some list of companies working in audiovisual sector in/near Nice? Do you know someone that works in this area?

I am looking forward to living and working in Cote d'Azur and I am hoping that someone can help me. :)

Thank you very much.
Enrique Maldonado
Protected content
Protected content