InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Nottingham
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nottingham expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nottingham
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Nottingham
Grüß Gott to all of our Germans in Nottingham! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Nottingham? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. which bars in Nottingham will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for roast pork with Knödel?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Nottingham. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and all regions of Germany.
German Expats in Nottingham Posted:
Hello I am in Leicester
Hi Just thought it might be of interest for some of you that there is a German speaking not-for-pr...
Hello! I am looking for people who have accompanied their partner from abroad to the UK. I am cond...
Hello, who knows German company´s in Nottingham? I am looking for a job with German skills. Than...
Fellow Germans in Nottingham
German Expats in Nottingham Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Nottingham exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The "Queen of the Midlands" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Nottingham’s German expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Nottingham.
- Use the Expat Guide for Nottingham to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Germans in Nottingham at Our Events
Our community in Nottingham is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Nottingham’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other German expats to explore the outstanding beauty of the Cotswolds, "the Heart of England". These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in your local community as well as Germans in the UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Nottingham!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
German Expats in the UK
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: