Join now

Career Opportunity (Oslo)

Views

Hi everyone! I have newly arrived to Norway and I am a new member of the InterNations community!

How did my Scandinavian experience in Norway started?

After completing my Bachelor’s degree, I needed to take on a new challenge and … Why not start my international career? I have been carrying this dream for a long time, ever since our teacher back in elementary school made us sketch out our long-term goals.

My passion: Working with numbers!

My background education:
• Starting with high school, I subscribed to all enriched math classes
• When I got to college I had chosen my career path and subscribed to a 3 years accounting program
• By the time I graduated I was totally hooked and went on for a Bachelor’s degree in accountancy
• And here I am now pursuing my Chartered Professional Accountant title!

I love everything about accounting, from the basic book keeping to producing various accounting reports! I have specialized in managerial accounting which allows me to discover various fields.

I am a hard worker and do not give up when facing obstacles. I understand that language can be quite a barrier to reach the labor market in Norway. I already speak English, French, some Spanish and I decided to take action and I am now taking Norwegian lessons and live with a Norwegian family which gives me a great opportunity to practice and adapt more easily!

Other interests:
• Travel
• Sports (swimming, tennis, bicycle, jogging, yoga)
• Movies

With all this being said if anyone would know about a career opportunity or would simply want to get in touch, feel free to email me!

I am also working on extending my LinkedIn network so you can also add me : no.linkedin.com/pub/annie-drapeau/77/89/9a7/

Thank you in advance!

Annie

Oslo Forum