Join now

Housemate wanted - October 1st (Ottawa)

Bonjour, recherche coloc

Sunny furnished upstairs bedroom - OCTOBER Protected content + utilities.

The house is well-maintained, in a quiet residential area with mature trees, quick access to Sandy Hill, Ottawa U, Byward Market and downtown, close to several grocery stores and malls - bus routes #7 and #14 around the corner. Gym, skating rink, indoor pool and public library one block away.

The main floor has large sunny living room with piano and fireplace, dining room, spacious kitchen, powder room, and mud room with washer/dryer. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Basement has one bedroom. Large backyard with garden, BBQ, deck and driveaway for parking of many cars. Previous housemate left piano behind - but I don't play but you can.

The bedroom has hardwood floor, 2 bright windows, neutral paint, closet, furnished with Queen size bed, dresser, bookcase, desk, lamp, chair. Comforter and pillow provided, all you need are your sheets and towels.
Laundry and parking included.
Rent is $475/month + approx. $100 for shared utilitiesto cover hi-speed wireless internet, cable, electricity, heating, water).

Looking for housemate easy to get along with, non-smoking with no pet. Piano player and/or garderner a bonus. :-)

I'm an easy-going, tidy, respectful, quiet but sociable people-person. I enjoy cooking, learning languages, travelling and watching movies. I work at the Dept of Cdn Heritage and am fluent in both English and French.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask me. I can email you photos or we can arrange a visit.

Dominique

Ottawa Forum