Join now

Looking for a room for October 2015 (Ottawa)

Hello everyone!

My name is Martin, and I'm from Belgium. I'm traveling through Canada for one year, with a Working Holiday Visa. I decided to start my adventure with Ottawa since I'm working for two month over there, for two different theatre projects: a theatre play at the Avalon studio, and a festival called Freshmeat. Consequently, I'm looking for a place to stay for one month (from the 1st to the 31st of October).

Preferably, I'd love to find something located not too far from Downtown of The Glebe, and a flatsharing would be even better (Indeed, it would allow me to meet new people and to experience the real Canadian life).

About me: my mother tongue is French, and I’m perfectly bilingual in English. Being a native Belgian, I also speak Dutch. Since the end of my studies, I’ve been working in places where multilingual communication (written or spoken) was essential (Cultural centers, Museum, etc.). I'm fascinated by arts, and especially music, and my passion is to travel. I would be very glad to hear back from you, so don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day!

Ottawa Forum