Join now

Huge bedroom for rent (Ottawa)

A Place where you will feel at home !

Come and visit my home at anytime, just take an appointment with me and I will be more than happy to meet you and show you the place.

Got to see this beautiful and clean bedroom and house to share because what you see here is what you get... This house is real! The pictures are how it looks in our home.

This Extra large bedroom is available immediately, NOW or February Protected content .

Extra Large Bedroom for rent in beautiful home in Avalon, nice quiet and safe neighborhood, in Orleans. Nearby 3 lakes, parks, walking path and much more.
Huge Bedroom with 2 windows, super large closet, Queen bed, all ¨new¨linens included, fully furnished with computer desk, computer chair, 2 night tables, large dresser-armoire, plasma (LCD) TV on wall in your bedroom with your own Rogers receiver, mirror and nice decorations in the room.
The hangers are included in the closet, laundry basket, towels included. You have also lots of extras and access to the entire home.

Within a home with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen with recent appliances, you have access to all the kitchen hardware, dining room, breakfast-lunch area, 2 living rooms, one with fireplace and both with large wall HD TV, 3D TV, second living room with hide a bed.

Some storage space possible.
Laundry room with front load appliances. 2 fridge in the home, with your space for your food.

Everything is included, central air, water, heat, hydro, cable, wireless Supreme High speed internet, phone, unlimited long distance package in Canada.
You only need your clothes and your food and personal products.

Nice small backyard with patio set, Gazebo and BBQ.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or you want to come and visit.

Call me week days at
Protected content
and at Protected content text me at Protected content

Please if you write me make sure to give me your phone number so I can call you or make sure to write your proper e-mail. Thank you !

You have to come and take a look, then you will just love the place.

Non smoking house

Very easy access by bus.
Not far from downtown, 30 minutes by bus from Ottawa University or downtown.

Closeby lots of stores and everything you need is walkable. You have both world, quiet neighborhood and stores, restaurant, cinema, etc... closeby.

I am friendly, easy going, open minded, I do speak French and English.

Here is some pictures of my home and your bedroom and your bathroom, If you want to see more pictures, I will be more than happy to send you some or just come and see it for yourself. You're more than welcomed!

The person that I have now is leaving to go live with his spouse, that's why. You will love living in this home!

Ottawa Forum