Swedish Speakers-Would you like to work from home (Oxford)
Do you desire to work for an exciting and ever expanding International Travel Company? Would you like to work from home and participate in growing our business? If so you could be a new member of our Swedish Service Assistants.
Joining our Team
Risskov Autoferien AG believes in the passion of providing the best customer experience as possible and it is ingrained in our DNA to be sales driven, smart deal makers, innovative, proactive and always finding ways to improve our fast-moving, high performing, Triple AAA rated company.
Our entrepreneurial spirit and creation of an international leisure travel company focuses on selling short-term holidays in 15 European countries for great value. The employees formulate our dynamic, innovative and result driven team environment and a great foundation to allow continuous growth.
Being a team member of Risskov Autoferien means that we believe in you and we will support you every step of the way. If freedom is part of your make-up, working from home is what you desire and having an hourly up to a full-time work schedule which can include weekends is what motivates you than this job could be the perfect fit. Learning how to process both online and offline bookings for our customers, being in a supportive role, you like to always smile on the phone and knowing you are a major contributor to the company engages and interests you.
Once educated in our offer you will enjoy promoting the wonderful Risskov Autoferien benefits and by doing this it will give the best customer service experience over the phone. Being friendly, talking on the phone, being able to proactively guide customers to find exactly what they are looking for inspires and excites you than this job could be perfect for you.
Experience for success
• You are able to deliver by doing and show that in your previous work that you are honest, act with integrity and meet obligations.
• You are outgoing, enjoys communicating with other people and always having a positive attitude on the phone.
• You are computer literate which enables you to work with our internal booking system.
• You will handle phone and online customer booking requests.
• You will contact hotels regarding availability and handle immediate hotel and/or customer requests.
• You must be willing to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment and still give every customer the best service.
• It is important that you speak, read and write fluently in Swedish.
Ready to be challenged and energized?
If you are the right candidate you can start with us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Alyson Brown at Protected content
If interested in applying for this position, send your motivational letter, CV along with 3 references to Alyson Brown by e-mail Protected content