Join now

Looking for a fully/semifurnished inexpensive room (Panama City)

Hey Internations peeps and friends beyond, I'm looking for an INEXPENSIVE, quiet, mold free, semi/fully furnished, small room (“spacious” maid's corner with at least a proper fan and can fit double bed) in a (mixed/single sex) shared non smoking, pet-free apartment to rent for minimum of 6 months, but hopefully for long-term. I've grown fond of the area where I currently live, Marbella, because of its central location and closeness to Cinta Costera, but I'm willing to consider the following areas as well; Parque Uracca, Punta Patilla, Obarrio, Bella Vista and Avenida Balboa. I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know (pm, facebook, whatsapp with as much as details as possible) if you see or hear anything being offered/available. Mobile: Protected content
Me in a nutshell; Finnish, working professional, outgoing, friendly, non-smoker, pet-free with a long expat (flat share) experience. I'm available to move in ASAP! Please note; I'm aware of the encuentra24.com offerings, but I'd love to try you guys first and preferably in English
Many thanks!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Panama City Forum