Join now

Looking for a fully/semifurnished inexpensive room (Panama City)

Hey Internations peeps and friends beyond, I'm looking for an INEXPENSIVE, quiet, mold free, semi/fully furnished, small room (“spacious” maid's corner with at least a proper fan and can fit double bed) in a (mixed/single sex) shared non smoking, pet-free apartment to rent for minimum of 6 months, but hopefully for long-term. I've grown fond of the area where I currently live, Marbella, because of its central location and closeness to Cinta Costera, but I'm willing to consider the following areas as well; Parque Uracca, Punta Patilla, Obarrio, Bella Vista and Avenida Balboa. I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know (pm, facebook, whatsapp with as much as details as possible) if you see or hear anything being offered/available. Mobile: Protected content
Me in a nutshell; Finnish, working professional, outgoing, friendly, non-smoker, pet-free with a long expat (flat share) experience. I'm available to move in ASAP! Please note; I'm aware of the encuentra24.com offerings, but I'd love to try you guys first and preferably in English
Many thanks!

Panama City Forum