Join now

Two Rooms available, Obarrio (Panama City)

My two roommates and I have a beautiful flat--looking to fill the master bedroom or the middle room. They are both gorgeous rooms, with big windows, a walk-in closet that could house a small family, a desk, and a king sized bed. The master has it's own bathroom and the smaller room shares a bathroom with one roommate. Our dearest flat is located in the center of Obarrio, behind the Iglesia del Santuario. Flat is way furnished (towels and sheets included). Price for the master is $700 monthly (includes water, cable and internet, does not include electricity and common expenses). Price for the smaller one is $500

Any questions and to schedule a time to come see the place and meet us, please call my roommate Fabio at Protected content WhatsApp at Protected content .

The master is ideal for 2 people Protected content that case)! And it´s shared with 3 young and professionals... we speak both English and Spanish. Thanks!

Tenemos una habitacion gigante, disponible YA, para Protected content adecuada para dos personas, o para una)--casa amueblada. Precio no incluye electricidad ni gastos comunes. Somos tres profesionales jovenes, buena onda y tranquilas, que nos gusta compartir y pasarlo bien. Por favor llamar a mi companero de casa para mas informacion y/o para hacer una cita para venir a ver la habitacion. Fabio: Protected content WhatsApp at Protected content .