Join now

Room for rent in Carrasquilla $375/month (Panama City)

I'm moving out at the end of the month, and my room is available for rent starting July 1. It's a smaller room, but cozy :-) It comes with a full size bed, an armoire and a nightstand. There is an air conditioner in the room.

The apartment is a 3 bed/2 bath on the 14th floor of a fairly new tower, so you can get a nice breeze when the windows are open. There is a washer & dryer in the apartment. Parking is available for an extra fee if you have a car. There is a nice social area with a pool and a small gym.

The apartment is located in Carasquilla, near Via Espana & 12 de Octubre, close to the Parque Lefevre area, and behind Parque Omar (it is about a Protected content walk to get to one of the entrances of Parque Omar from the apartment). There is a bus stop right on the main street (Via Espana) and since it's a main street it's usually very easy to get a taxi. The name of the building is Green Point, and if you type in "Green Point, Calle El Saril, Panama" in google Maps it should pop up.

You'll be sharing the apartment with 3 very cool guys - a 26 year old civil engineer, a 21 y/o pilot, and a Protected content pilot, all from Panama. The pilots speak English, the main tenant, Luis (civil engineer) speaks a little English.

If interested, send a Whatsapp message (in Spanish, preferably) directly to my roommate Luis at Protected content

Panama City Forum