Join now

Offered Ticket for an evening with Jane Goodall (Paris)

Views

I bought a ticket for the following event. If you are interested just contact me I'll email you my reservation confirmation.

The American Church in Paris, proudly presents:

Jan GoodallAn Evening with Dr. Jane Goodall

15 May at 18h30
The American Church in Paris
65 Quai d'Orsay, Protected content
Lecture in the Sanctuary
Reception in the Theatre

World-renowned primatologist, Dame of the British Empire, founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and U.N. Messenger of Peace - Dr. Jane Goodall discusses her groundbreaking chimpanzee behavioral research and exciting updates from the work of the Jane Goodall Institute. The evening will include a lecture by Dr. Goodall, followed by a reception, book signing, a raffle and a meet and greet.

More than 50 years ago, a young Jane Goodall first set foot in what is today Tanzania’s Gombe National Park. Little did she know at the time that she was about to embark on a groundbreaking chimpanzee behavioral study that would rock the scientific community and redefine our understanding of animals and, ultimately, ourselves. Likewise, she probably never imaged that she would one day leave Gombe and begin a quest to empower others to make the world a better place for people, animals, and the environment we all share.

In her speech, Dr. Goodall will bring her audience into the world of the Gombe chimpanzees―from her early observations and experiences to the latest news and stories from the field. She will share information about the work of the Jane Goodall Institute, which continues her pioneering research and celebrates its 37th anniversary this year.

During the reception part of the evening Dr Goodall will sign copies of her books, speak in person to those attending, take photos and spend time among the audience in an intimate setting. There will also be a raffle featuring many items donated by the Jane Goodall Institute, including a date with Dr Goodall herself! Lastly, we will also celebrate Jane's 80th birthday right here at the American Church in Paris!

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners