The Saudi National Health and Stress Survey is a nationwide study that provides a vision for clinicians and health policy makers to establish health services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This survey is conducted by Prince Salman Center for Disability Research, Ministry of Health, King Faisal Specialized Hospital and Research Center, the Census Bureau at the Ministry of Economy and Planning, Ministry of Social Affairs, and King Saud University in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO), Harvard University, and University of Michigan.
We are looking for full-time research interviewers (males and females/ Saudis and non- Saudis) who are willing to travel to different areas inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The survey, a community based study, will be administered to a national sample from all 13 administrative areas of Saudi Arabia. The supervisory structure will include Field Managers who head a team of interviewers and oversee their work. There will be daily meetings with the Field Managers and the interviewers and they will also be in regular contact with each other over cell phones and emails.
The interview will be conducted using a Computer Assisted Personal Interview (CAPI) through face-to-face interviews in the households of the respondents. The interviewers will use laptop computers to enter the participants’ responses directly into a program. From each household 2 respondents will be selected: 1 male and 1 female (between Protected content old). Interviews will be gender specific (male interviewer will interview the male respondent, and a female interviewer will interview the female respondent). Each interviewer will be trained on the field work methods and have to pass a test before commencing the field work.
· Protected content will be contracted for the duration of one year.
· Protected content are expected to work for 8 hours/day, this includes weekdays and weekends.
· Protected content interviewer will get one day off per week of their choice as long as it doesn’t conflict with the work schedule.
· Protected content interviewer is expected to complete a minimum of 6 interviews per week.
· Protected content interviewer schedule will be discussed with his immediate Field Manager - taking into account any periods where he/she might not be available and drawing his/her field plan accordingly.
· Protected content bachelor degree or equivalent is a must
· Protected content in research field work is preferable
· Protected content language is a must
· Protected content computer skills
· Protected content of travelling
· Protected content communication skills
· Protected content mannered
· Protected content any time during the day, weekdays, weekends, and holidays
· Protected content confidentiality of data collected
· Protected content are paid an hourly rate on a monthly basis
· Protected content will be provided for use during the field work
· Protected content will be provided during the field work, if needed
· Protected content cost is covered by the study
· Protected content cost is covered during travel by the study
· Protected content study will provide sim cards + recharge cards to each interviewer
If you are interested in joining the first study of its kind in Saudi, please feel free to send your CV to the following:
email: Protected content