The Saudi National Health and Stress Survey is a nationwide study that provides a vision for clinicians and health policy makers to establish health services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This survey is conducted by Prince Salman Center for Disability Research, Ministry of Health, King Faisal Specialized Hospital and Research Center, the Census Bureau at the Ministry of Economy and Planning, Ministry of Social Affairs, and King Saud University in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO), Harvard University, and University of Michigan.
We are looking for full-time Field Managers (males and females/Saudis and non- Saudis) from different regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The survey, a community based study, will be administered to a national sample from all 13 administrative areas of Saudi Arabia. The supervisory structure will include Field Managers who head a team of interviewers and oversee their work. There will be daily meetings with the Field Managers and the interviewers and they will also be in regular contact with each other over cell phones and emails. The Field Managers report to the Project Manager and Coordinators, where communication will be on daily basis via emails, phones, conference calls and meetings.
The interview will be conducted using a Computer Assisted Personal Interview (CAPI) through face-to-face interviews in the households of the respondents. The interviewers will use laptop computers to enter the participants’ responses directly into a program. From each household 2 respondents will be selected: 1 male and 1 female (between Protected content old). Interviews will be gender specific (male interviewer will interview the male respondent, and a female interviewer will interview the female respondent). Each Field Manager and interviewer will be trained on the field work methods and have to pass a test before commencing the field work.
· Protected content Managers will be contracted for the duration of Protected content .
· Protected content Managers are expected to work for 8 hours/day, this includes weekdays and weekends.
· Protected content Managers are expected to be on-call with the interviewers and the management team when needed after working hours.
· Protected content Field Manager will get one day off per week of their choice as long as it doesn’t conflict with the field schedule.
· Protected content bachelor degree or equivalent is a must, a masters degree is preferable
· Protected content in Saudi geographical areas
· Protected content communication skills
· Protected content in research field work is preferable
· Protected content in Arabic language
· Protected content in English language
· Protected content computer skills
· Protected content any time during the day, weekdays, weekends, and holidays
· Protected content confidentiality of data collected
· Protected content will be on a monthly basis
· Protected content study will provide sim cards + recharge cards to each Field Manager
If you are interested in joining the first study of its kind in Saudi, please feel free to send your CV to the following:
Email: Protected content