Join now

International School is looking to hire teachers (Riyadh)

A new International school in Riyadh is looking to hire teachers immediately and for the following school year.

We have openings in all grade levels for all subjects.

We also need coordinators and team members for some new departments that will be implemented for the Protected content year. Those departments are activities and office administration (not school admin - just simple office work such as making copies, filing, etc.).

Requirements:
1. Fluent in English and Arabic - speaking, reading, writing. Preference goes to clearer/cleaner English accents.

2. Minimum 2 years experience teaching. References are required and will be checked.

3. Must be able to use a Smart Board and laptop with ease.

4. Computer skills (Real working knowledge of Word, Power Point, Email, creating/saving files, etc.) Typing speed 25 WPM or better with 85% accuracy or better. This is very important. If you do not truly know how to use a computer to make worksheets, tests, Power Point presentations, use Google to source images, how to check email and add attachments, etc, then please state this very clearly in your C.V. submission. This is absolutely a strong requirement for all core subject teachers.

5. Reliable transportation

We are trying to implement a new system for the Protected content year. Hiring preference will be for Homeroom-type teachers for grades 1-3. We are looking to recruit qualified, able-bodied teachers that can teacher the core subjects for a homeroom. Your job would be to teach English, Science and Math for your class. Again, this is only for grades 1, 2 and 3. The students would be taught all other subjects and extracurriculars by different teachers.

Please, only serious candidates need reply. Send your resume/C.V. and references (Minimum 2 professional and 2 personal) to Protected content

Please do not message me here as I can't guarantee that I will see your messages in a timely manner.

Thank you.

Riyadh Forum