- M.A./M.S. TESOL or M.A./M.S Linguistics OR
... - M.A./M.S./ Bachelors/Btech degree in any field including a CELTA or TESOL/TEFL certificate of at least120hours in person with no online component.
- At least two years teaching experience
- Applicants must be NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
- Applicants must hold an American, Canadian, British, South African, Australian or New Zealand Passport.
• 12 month contract with the potential to renew on an annual basis
• TAX FREE Salary range between $3,000 to $4, Protected content month
(dependent upon qualifications and experience)
• 1 Round trip ticket or airfare per year for you and 3 other members of your family.
• End of contract bonus
• 30 days paid vacation per contract plus university-approved holidays
• Company paid medical insurance coverage for you and your family.
• Provided accommodation OR a monthly housing allowance.
• Provided transportation to and from work OR a transport allowance of 1,000 SAR (approx. $ Protected content month
So do you qualify and are you ready to take that plunge? Feel free to contact me for more information, tips and contacts.
Email: Protected content
Facebook Page: Tourism Buzz
Blog: Protected content