Join now

Canadian Aviation Law Professional moving to Rome

Salute InterNations Rome,

I would like to seek your kind advice with regard to my (presumably imminent) relocation to Rome. I am Canadian and currently in Seoul, leading a Research and Consulting Team for an aviation consulting firm. Since my academic / professional background is a bit too particular, I was not sure where to begin with my search to work in Rome. To tell the truth, for some personal reasons, it was only recent that I had to urgently find a way to get to Rome, which is to join my sweetheart moving there as of this September for his study.

I used to live in Brussels working for the European Commission, Berlin and a few places in Denmark, etc. However, other than being a tourist, it is the first time I am exploring the city of Rome for a relatively long-term residence. To sum up, what matters for now is more the city itself than a 'custom-made' job for my qualification (though, it would be wonderful if I can find one in my trained area).

To cut to the chase, I am open to consider various possibilities in finding a position; so, in addition to my Air and Space Law background, I also have a Master's in International Studies (Specialization: International Trade Law / EU Area Studies). Thus, an academic research / teaching position will be as great, because I hear that a lot of universities in Europe are offering courses in English nowadays.

Your advice of any sort will be a great help to further up my search, and eventually may I be able to embark on my journey "to Rome with Love"! :)

Many thanks!

P.S. Please drop a line with your comments and inquiries for more information. Upon request, my CV may also be available.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Rome Forum