TOURISM MARKETING MANAGER
Full-time position - on a contractual basis. This is a managerial level position and a key position on the Marketing Team, reporting directly to the CEO. English as first language is non-negotiable.
The Eco Luxury Marketing Manager conducts marketing activities for the brand Eco Luxury, with suppliers, consumers and integration with Viaggi dell’Elefante. The incumbent manages trade show appearances, conducts sales through channels like the website, book sales, generates leads
and provides follow-up. Additionally, the incumbent oversees creative message development and manages media relationships.
A moderate amount of travel will be required both regionally and at an international level in order to achieve performance goals.
The incumbent has moderate authority to make decisions within the latitudes
established by the CEO.
Job Description- Marketing Manager
Flexibility in planning, organizing, and prioritizing duties and responsibilities as established by the CEO focused on the growth of Eco Luxury internationally.
Challenges facing the position are:
• Maintaining a high level of communication among the internal organisation, hotels and other tourism industry representatives.
• Managing the marketing efforts to all of the global offices. Prioritizing importance of offices based on feeder markets and defining and implementing marketing strategy.
• Determining new and innovative creative sales channels for partners of Eco Luxury and growing this partner base.
• Organizing various media information and making affordable and effective media Promotions for Eco Luxury.
This position requires a combination of education and/or experience equal to five years in tourism, hospitality sales, marketing, or public relations. An emphasis will be placed on those who have worked with the promotion of tourism and those who have marketing experience. Demonstrated skills in planning, organization and effective communication are essential. Previous experience in a tour operator is highly desirable. Previous experience with a sustainable tourism organism is highly desirable. Negotiation skills are necessary.
Goal Description Measurement
A. Marketing – Develops comprehensive marketing strategies aimed at increasing leisure travel to the area through coordination of, participation in and evaluation of consumer travel shows, innovative marketing partnerships, and other outreach where appropriate. Is responsible for leisure travel content on the website and other multi-media outreach. Assists with leisure package development and promotion.
1. Development of new/ innovative marketing strategies.
2. Package development and sales.
3. Increase of inquiries from non-advertising sources.
4. Web activity.
5. Book creation on an annual basis.
B. Travel Trade Relations - Builds leisure travel business through development and implementation of travel trade marketing programs. Acts as primary information contact to travel agents and global offices. Conducts promotions and sales opportunities to
1. Reports of travel trade contacts.
2. Marketing programs developed with the travel trade.
3. Global Eco Luxury offices, travel agencies and other to increase knowledge of the area. Arranges and hosts familiarization tours when necessary.
4. Increase in travel trade activity globally.
C. Budget – Reach targets on budgets as set by the CEO.
Contact: Caroline Palazzo Email: Protected content