Join now

For rent: fully furnished 5-bedroom apartment (Rotterdam)

For rent: great fully furnished 5 bedroom apartment in an unique location in Kralingen-Crooswijk, Rotterdam

Because my sister, Jasmina Fikri, moved for a year to Barcelona, she rent her fully furnished 7-room apartment in Rotterdam for at least three months with a maximum of one year. It is a pre-war house of approximately 120m2 consisting of three floors with a possibility for a roof terrace. The house is located on a unique location in the district Kralingen- Crooswijk. Both in the street and in the neighbourhood there are plenty of nice places to eat / drink, shops and recreational-and sports facilities. Kralingse Plas is a five-minute walk away and the city center is five minutes by bike. The Erasmus University is about 15 minutes away by bike or public transport. There are also several public transport options: there is a busstop in the street that goes directly to the Central Station. Furthermore, there are several tramstops that go to Central Station and Erasmus University within five minutes walking distance. The house is located near exit roads.

Layout:
- ground floor: private entrance with stairs to the first floor,
- first floor: living room, kitchen, bathroom with toilet, storage and meter cupboard. Through the bathroom access to possible roof terrace
- second floor: three bedrooms and a study -room
- third floor: large open space and a small bedroom. Access to the roof through the open space

Characteristics
- Rent: € Protected content , including gas, water, electricity, internet, TV, local taxes
- Deposit: two months rent
- For rent: immediately
- rental period: minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months
- form rental contract: temporary rental
- furnished
- central heating system
- no agency costs
- size: 120m,
- 7 room apartment
- top location in Kralingen-Crooswijk
- maximum five people
- pets allowed
- condition: show good tenancy
• pay the rent on time
• deal respectfully with the house, and the things in it
• deal respectfully with the neighbors and the neighborhood

If you are interested, please send me a messag or contact me by e-mail Protected content .

With kind regards,

Samira

Rotterdam Forum