Join now

RSM Student-led strategy consulting project (Rotterdam)

Dear fellow Expats,

as part of a Management Consultancy course at Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) that I'm currenly following, we need to conduct a consulting project for an organization.

The purpose of this field study is to apply a structured problem-solving method used by the top management consultancy firms, to a real-life problem (or opportunity) of a company.

In a group of five students we are available to work on the case until May 14th. On average, we will be able to dedicate about twenty hours per week.

The consultancy method requires us to define the problem/opportunity of your organization, or alternatively work on a pre-defined issue. The method is based on: first developing and then testing hypotheses about possible solutions for the problem (or opportunity). Where necessary, we will need your insights and access to the required data for a further analysis.

The lecturer, Dr. Marc Baaij, will provide us with a feedback. However, the responsibility for the project solely rests on my group. In the end will develop and present a report with recommendations for your organization. If desired, we are prepared to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Moreover, the report for the lecturer may be disguised as well.

No remuneration for this project is required. However, compensation for possible project related expenses may be considered.

To sum up, If you own, work for or know a company that could benefit from paticipating in the project, please let me know. Questions or remarks are more than welcome and should be directed to: Protected content . I'll be happy to answer them. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,
Michal J. Wojtas