Join now

Tech Startup- Mentor/ Consultant (Rotterdam)

Hi,

I would like to be in Netherlands for some time (beginning November Protected content be close to my girl friend. And it would be nice to keep myself busy during that period so that I don't drive myself (or my girlfriend) crazy.

I've done my MS in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University. I've also started 2 companies. In one, I created a cloud computing platform for providing proof of presence as a service to small and medium businesses. In the other, I built a brand retailing premium handbags and fashion accessories. Currently I am working as a Product Manager for a Silicon Valley startup (which recently got acquired) in the restaurant services space.

Ideally, I would love to work as a Product Manager for a young tech start-up in the region and share my knowledge and expertise to help them build and scale amazing products. Alternatively, I would also be interested in mentoring/ consulting tech/mobile start-ups and also help them build the Silicon Valley network.

It would be great to connect with entrepreneurs and Angel Investors in the area. And I'd appreciate any connections and advice relevant to my situation/ interests.

Thanks a ton.

Soubhik

Rotterdam Forum