Join now

2 bed 2 bath Paraiso Terrace Apartment (São Paulo)

Hello my name is Alex, brazilian, married, Real State Broker, living my life between Brazil, Italy and US. I have been focusing the last 10 years of my life on real state, short term rentals/tourism. At the moment I'm managing the biggest short term rental company in Rome with over Protected content . My experience in this business will guarantee you an exceptional experience while staying in my apartment in Brazil.
The apartment is right across the street from the subway station of Metro Paraiso and 2 blocks from Av. Paulista Protected content walk to Shopping Paulista) making it easy to move around the city and beat the traffic.
Property type: Apartment
Accommodates: 5
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Beds: 4
Parking: 2
Consists of kitchen, living room (with a 75 m2 terrace), master bedroom with bath, second bedroom and second bath (both bathrooms have showers). The apartment is fully furnished and comes with all bed/bath linens and kitchenware. Washer within the apt. Pricing includes all utilities, condo fees, IPTU, Cable TV (with English programs) and high-speed Wi-Fi.
The amenities of the condominium include outdoor and indoor swimming-pools, jacuzzi, 2 saunas, massage room, fitness center, playroom, * party room with private kitchen (cleaning fee may apply) , social room, children’s playground and barbecue area.
The apartment was rented for a long period tenant who left couple months ago. I t has been totally remodeled: new refrigerator, couch, stove, bed, matresses, basicly everything. Please email for pictures and prices.
Thank you