Join now

Huge Room for Rent best area near 2 metro (São Paulo)

Welcome! My name is Miky, Italian born, I've been living in SP for 4 years now. Come live with me! I speak Portuguese and Italian as well! (Falo Português / Parlo Italiano)

My place is an artsy colourful apartment, decorated with antique furniture, in the core of Pinheiros, the best neighbourhood for restaurants and bars.

The room offered is very big, with 2 single beds which ca be joined to make a large double. If you wish they can stay separated and left as 2 twin beds.
It has a beautiful antique desk with 2 chairs, an antique 3 door wardrobe and a night stand.

The place has a large living room with 2 large sofas and a dining table. There is a large terrace protected by trees. 2 bathrooms with shower are available+ good size kitchen and a laundry area. I do not watch TV so I don't have one...the one you see in the photo i gave back to his owner.

It is an antique and small building with loads of trees, if you look outside the windows you see green and hear birds in the morning!

Around the corner you have Praça Benedito Calixto, with fresh fruits and veggies market on Tuesdays, and an antique and hand made art-crafts fair on Saturdays. Here you also have a bus stop with buses that takes you to Av Paulista in 10mins.
There are 2 metro stations nearby: Fradique Coutinho (yellow line to Av Paulista and city center) + Clinicas (green line to Av Paulista and south side). Both stations are a 10mins walk. It's quicker to go via bus to Av Paulista.

You also have Rua Teodoro Sampaio which has every type of shop: instruments, books, shoes, clothes, electronics, decorative house shops.
Rua dos Pinheiros instead is simply a 2km street filled with restaurants and bars, you wont be disappointed.
Also walking distance to Vila Madalena 10/15mins, with all the bars, samba places and Beco do Batman - a lively area full of street art and fairs!

Internet Fiber Optic 100MB.
There is no TV as I do not watch it.
You'll be very welcome here!
LGBTQ+ friendly! I'd prefer someone that is Protected content old and with a stable income, and that will take care of the apartment as their own home.

Price:
Protected content per month
+ expenses 120/150 each per month
1 month deposit + pay rent in advance

São Paulo Forum